Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Food is more than...


Food is always more about the people you are entertaining or celebrating with than actually the food itself.
Tonight is a great example. I went with Laura to celebrate her birthday that was 1 month ago - and we went to Panera. Now, Panera is great, but they didn't have the soup that I wanted - so I settled for veggie soup. Good, but I've had better. The baked Lays were fantastic! You can't mess up those.
This picture was taken back in December when we were baking sugar cookies. These are great sugar cookies by the way - I'll be happy to share the recipe.

But, with my cooking - I always enjoy cooking for people. I want others to enjoy it - I think most people who like to cook are that way. I will be cooking this weekend and baking so I'll fill you in how that goes.

No comments: