Friday, January 15, 2010

Day of Green Smoothie - 4

This one was so quick this morning - and yummy and healthy - because I woke up late. Already drank half of it before leaving the house (with oats in a jar/ 1/2 banana) and sipping on the other half in my SBTS insulated tumbler.

1/4 red apple
1/2 naval orange
1/2 banana
2 small pieces mango
3/4 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup spinach
2 stalks kale
1 1/2 cup water

You know what to do. Blend away! Enjoy!
150, .5, 7 fiber = 2 points, and a ton of veggies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have come up with some really creative ones! I love how you incorporate so many different fruits.

kd said...

It is just what I have. If I had some others, then I might use those. I don't know what else should go in, any other thoughts? I'm doing oat week next week (money saver and easy, because I'm housesitting).
Menu for next week coming tonight!