Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Restaurant Review - Satisfaction

Last night - on a very cold night in Durham - coldest yet...Kristin and I went to Satisfaction
This is down in Brightleaf Square - where Rach and I went shopping this weekend. We were going to go to 2 other places, but they were both closed.
This is upscale sports/casual bar atmosphere. Wood all around, it was very nice. No one must have wanted to watch the Cowboys/Giants MNF game cause not many people were there - or no one wanted to brave the cold one?
Kristin had a salad and gyro. I had a grilled chicken salad. The large was huge - just piled high. The grilled chicken was some of the best I've had on a salad due to the seasoning. The ff honey mustard dressing was great as well. It wasn't very spicy, but it was more mustard than honey. I really liked it - ate all of it - since I had just finished a cycle class.
So, atmosphere, food, prices were all good. Definitely something you would want to check out - especially on a good sports day! :) They have pizza, sandwiches, salad, vegetarian stuff, sides, hummus...pretty good.
Definitely satisfaction for dinner last night! :)

No comments: