Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Countdown is on!

I will never be more excited to move! In three weeks, yes on Thanksgiving Day, I will be moving stuff into a new one-Br apt here on Southern's campus. It has a KITCHEN! Ok, so some people would consider it a half of a kitchen, but it is still MY Kitchen! I will have my stove (that works), my sink to wash my dishes on, my fridge - I can't wait! :)
I will have all my gadgets! Whoohoo! Thanks be to mom who is packing all of them right now!
I will have a DR with a table that I can actually invite people over and practice hospitality. Yes, I do know you can practice hospitality without a DR table, but oh, how it helps!
I'll have a couch and other living room furniture!
I'll have my own bathroom.
But, seriously most of all, I'm looking forward to a bread maker, kitchenaid mixer, food processor, real plates and silverware, glasses, a brita, seasonings, all the good things that I miss!

No comments: