Things I love right now. I may actually start doing this regularly - just to show you some things I'm enjoying! Especially as the farmers markets get going!
1. Vanilla Yogurt. I love it - fat free, calcium, multiple uses! This morning I had it for breakfast with fruit and walnuts. Cheap too!
2. Skippy All-Natural Creamy PB. This is usually my breakfast of champions.
3. Bananas. I always have loved bananas - and they are great after a race. And I've learned that I love organic ones so much more - but the price. We shall see!
4. 2 point granola bars. Especially Quaker Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut. Good, transportable, healthier snack, stuff! I have a few recipes for granola bars - I need to try to make them myself!
5. Greens - I love mixed greens, just plain spinach, baby greens. Whatever - usually dinner of choice if I am eating by myself
6. Salsa. Medium. Think what would make a good salad dressing for #5! And its fat free!