Monday, May 03, 2010

Whole Month - Day 3

Today was better. Having these "restrictions" on me for the month of May - actually by choice, so it is all about self-discipline...
1. I love cashews on salads!
2. I good snack is a pinch of raw oats. Very filling and low calories.
3. I've already seen a drop on the scale since starting this. Very encouraging!

Breakfast: oats with banana, pb, flax, and agave nectar. This kept me full until 12 - so I was happy with that.

Lunch: romaine with tomato, onion, cashews. No dressing. FF Vanilla yogurt with pear.

Snack: peanuts and craisins

Dinner: Oats with PB, pear, agave, flax.

Snack: carrots with mustard.

I went down to the staff kitchen around lunch time and they had spaghetti and salad and garlic bread. I passed that up. Last week I would have kept my lunch in the bag and grabbed what they were having. Thanks Whole Month Challenge.
The only thing I am really craving is pretzels or crackers - something crunchy. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Brandi said...

What about sunflower seeds? Salty and crunchy. :) Or maybe air-popped popcorn? I love bagel crisps, not sure how processed they are.

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

I think unsalted, unbuttered popcorn would be good. Good for you again for passing up another temptation!

I love that you had oats for dinner, I could eat 'em for every meal :)