Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. My mom is pretty special - so thank you Mom!
I'm going to do this a bit different from now on. Something I do at the end of my day is tell back (on facebook) what I am thankful for and how God has graciously blessed me that day. Something I want to do on here to finish out this challenge - is instead of focusing on whole foods - focus on the good things I did for my body. I hope this acts as a reminder to me and a challenge to you - in some way, shape, or form!
1. Took a nap. It was necessary on a comfy couch!
2. Walked to buy groceries instead of driving (almost 2 total RT).
3. Ate raw veggies: romaine, carrots, celery.
4. Had many sources of protein: all natural pb, hummus (chickpeas and tahini), ff yogurt, egg white.
5. Did weight training and cardio with Jillian.
6. Drank plenty of water - and will drink some more tonight.
What have you done good for your body today?