Thursday, May 06, 2010

Whole Month - Day 6

Better today - much, and my tummy thanks me! There are mercies new every day! Just for all you food blog readers: it is Sarah's birthday today. She is such an inspiration to me. Go over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday!
Ok - on to today:

Breakfast: oats, maranatha pb, apple, agave nectar, ground flax

Snack: 2 crisps with bean dip on sample at TJ while I was shopping

Lunch: Greek salad from Hot Point Cafe. I also had two bites of the sun dried tomato focaccia - but that was for blog purposes. All whole foods on that!

Snack: celery and pb, 2 bites of cake I made (and about 6 chocolate chips)

Dinner: 1/2 cup lentil soup over small organic sweet potato, roasted asparagus with lemon zest

Much better. Water and unsweet tea to drink. Going for a run now.

No comments: