Thursday, December 20, 2007

Here I Come A Waffle-ing

This song was dreamed up today while I sit at work - from talking to Lorie about making waffles for Christmas Eve breakfast for dinner. Hope you enjoy. (sung to the tune of Here We Come a Wassailing)

Here I come a waffle-ing
Among the air so cold
Here I come a waffle-ing
So wonderful to taste

Chorus
Eggs and milk come to you
And to you your berries too
And God bless you and send you a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year

I am not a waffler
Who makes them every day
But eat them for the holidays
Because I like them so

Chorus

God bless the renter of this home
Likewise her family too
And all her many friends
Who live around the world

Chorus

And all your eggs and berries
Combine to make eats good
I wish you a Merry Christmas
And happy waffles too.

The Blueberry Sauce waffles will come on Monday! Enjoy the song! Happy singing and cooking!

No comments: