Friday, February 09, 2007

Restaurant Review Again - Cheesecake Factory

Went last night with a friend to the one at Southpoint.
Here's the scoop:
Charlie was kinda slow, especially in refilling the water for the first time and with our cheesecake.
It was too dimly lit. I guess that is good if you are out on a date - but if you aren't on a date - then you want to be able to see.
I was freezing (which isn't new) but it was cold outside too.
The salad (small salad, Market Salad) was delicious and still big. Needed some salt but the veggies were a good blend. Asparagus, beets, peppers, eggs, etc.
The bread wasn't warm - but it was still ok.
I went out of my comfort zone with the cheesecake and got something different. I got the Oreo Cheesecake. The slices are getting smaller (which is not a bad thing). It wasn't as good as my normal - dulce le leche. But, it was good. Oreos go well with anything!

No comments: