Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Menu Week - November 17

Ok - I'm a day late. But, today I actually have time to go grocery shopping. This week will be different and probably next week too, but will eventually get back in a routine. This week I'll just tell you what I'm going to be making - then will post the recipes when I make them:

Chocolate Chip Muffins
Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
Pumpkin White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies - these are a favorite of mine, so they are already on here
Curry Honey Mustard Chicken and Roasted Butternut Squash

I love baking - and have a rule - bake and take!
The two main dish recipes are for my dinner this week and next - since I am housesitting next week. Cookies are for small group - with milk of course. Cookies are for sundaes for our dessert with dinner and friends on Saturday in Owensboro.

No comments: