Thursday, September 10, 2009

Menu Week: Sept 14

I know this is early, but I'll be gone all wknd, so I've already figured out my menu for next week. I love planning - can you tell?
Two outs: La Vida Java (or other coffee place) and lunch with a friend on Friday - don't know where we are going yet
Food for new parents: Elizabeth's meatballs (look under meat or main dish) subs, spinach salad, and Joy the Baker's Red Velvet Cupcakes
For me: CHG's Spinach Rice Casserole, fruits and veggies, veggie barley soup from this week, cereal and oats, melon and yogurt and granola (yum)
Food for Bday present: Pumpkin Muffins (look under muffins for recipe)
Appetizer for party on Friday night - Roasted Garlic hummus and pita chips
Cookbook recipe of the week: (in honor of the start of the NFL) - Tampa Bay Bucs Cookbook, Center's Molasses Cookies - very fall-ish too and I have everything already in the cupboard! Now I gotta figure out where I'm going to take them!

No comments: