Love the perks of knowing the baristas at your neighborhood Starbucks. They give you samples. My friend broke into the new items - Two Moms in the Raw granola packs - and gave me a sample.
Here are my thoughts:
1. I know its healthy for you. All natural and organic ingredients. All raw and sprouted. There are definitely health benefits.
2. It is way expensive.
3. It you are going to call something blueberry granola, then the product better taste a whole lot like blueberry. This didn't. The only ingredients in the list after blueberries were agave, cinnamon, and sea salt.
4. Good crunch for the granola bar.
5. 220 cal 9 fat 4 fiber
6. Good for those who are allergic to wheat or gluten or dairy.
7. I wouldn't trade any granola bar I've had so far for it. Kind Bars are great and Starbucks has started carrying those.
Two Moms in the Raw - any other products I can review? I am always up for samples. And from past experience, just one disappointing food adventure doesn't always lead to others.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
So are these now up for sale at Starbucks? I'm always buying the kind bars when we go because it's the only thing I can eat. I'd be interested to try those other bars though.
If you ever get a chance to try their granola, it's the best ever. It's soft and chewy and homemade like. Not sure why the bars aren't the same. I know whole foods carries the granola but its way overpriced. I buy my health snacks at Dimond Health's website which seems to be one of the only places to get discounts on these kinds of snacks. To me it's worth spending more for organic and raw vegan, especially when its this good. Maybe you can get someone to give you samples of it too-lol.
Post a Comment