I haven't done one of these in a while, so here goes.
1. Tomatoes - end of summer crop. Tomatoes seemed to come late this year due to the weather, so I'm still enjoying yummy ones. Had a tomato sandwich last night.
2. Roasted Garlic Hummus - I made some last weekend and have been eating on it all week.
3. Ginger - I love the sweet yet with a kick of spice.
4. Granola and granola bars - something I eat almost every day of the week.
5. Great Value (Walmart) ice cream sandwiches - 110 calories - yummy!