Thursday, July 02, 2009

4th Food

Well, last wknd when I posted my weekly menu I had no clue what I wanted to eat this wknd. I'll be staying at a friend's house while they are out of town.
So, here you go:
Friday morning: Breakfast somewhere in the ville.
Friday lunch: yogurt and blueberries with granola (from Blue Dog)
Friday dinner: Spinach Cream Cheese mini calzones and a salad, Popcorn for dessert (is that a dessert?)
Saturday breakfast: fruit and yogurt
Saturday lunch: mix of black beans and pinto beans with some cheese and sour cream, salad.
Saturday dinner: meat that is in my freezer (don't know if it will be steak or pork yet), roasted corn on the cob, tomato slices, and a homemade indoor S'more for dessert - now that's more of a dessert!
Sunday breakfast: fruit and yogurt
Sunday lunch: more black and pinto beans.
Sunday dinner: egg white omelette.
And there you have it. Cheap (which is good right now) and portable!

No comments: