Monday, July 06, 2009

Menu Week: July 6

Wow- we are in the thick of summer. We enjoyed some much needed cooler weather this past wknd in time for the 4th - and I thoroughly enjoyed my steak, black bean burritos, and homemade smore this wknd too!
Here ya go for this week: (again, not specific days, just what I am eating)
Recipe of the Week: Zucchini and Corn Soup (Vegetarian Express)
Black Bean Burritos (leftovers and yummy)
Fruit and yogurt
PB&Js (my staple)
Egg White omelettes on spinach
Saturday I am hanging out with the Joneses: we are making homemade whole wheat pitas, I'm teaching RJ how to make my roasted red pepper hummus, and we are making shrimp pad thai. Then heading to Gelato Gilberto's for a July afternoon treat!
No eating out this week - trying to save some money.

No comments: