Friday, April 30, 2010

31 Whole Days Challenge

Praise God April is (almost) over. Its been a great month, but not for the eating/exercising/weight part of it. May will be different!
I love starting new things, having goals, etc.
Happy Herbivore is doing this and when I saw it - I thought I could do this. It is not RAW, but unprocessed - I think there is a difference.
My friend Sarah is doing it and she has made her own tweaks to make this be balanced and work for her.
So, this month:
1. Going to keep a food journal and really assess how easy or hard it is to eat whole, unprocessed foods (with receipts).
2. Going to apply this wholly while I am at home, but slack some while at restaurants. Try to eat as whole as possible out, but knowing I can't control everything on a menu.
3. Will keep up with my recipes from magazines and will try to just bake then I can give them away and not eat them. I don't have any whole, unprocessed magazine recipes.
4. Will post the highlights and lowlights each wknd for the month of May.

Looking forward to the challenge. Are you up for it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, not sure if I could do all of that, but I am becoming more aware of high fructose corn syrup and trying to think of alternatives for it

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

I am so glad you are doing this challenge too! We can support each other :) Happy May!

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

it's def. not raw (I couldn't do raw, if i'm going to give up bread you cant take away my brown rice!) hehe glad you're doing it too!