Sunday, December 14, 2008

Menu Week: Dec 15

This is my last week up here before I go to FL for Christmas (leaving Monday, excited to have some warm weather hopefully and cooking with my Mom).
I actually have a slower week than last, so we shall see what this week holds:
Qdoba
Cyclers Cafe
Peanut Butter Brownies (made in 2006 on here, found, have all the ingredients, and don't have to make them from a box for small group - very excited about that!)
Flat Iron steak with shallots
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with bacon, parm, and lemon
Pear/Gorgonzola Salad
Cream Parmesan Orzo
Pear and Cranberry Crisp
Candy Cane Fudge
Dark Chocolate Pistachio Apricots
Rocky Road Bark
La Vida Java

Will have fun baking brownies for small group and the office, eating meals with friends, cooking for friends, taking girls to my fave coffee shop, eating and making candy with friends. This time of the year is so cool for hang out time and cooking!

No comments: