Friday, June 19, 2009

Menu Week: June 22

This wk is busy due to the annual denominational meeting of the Southern Baptist Convention. It is here in Louisville this year. Which means - some of my friends come to me. My world's collide! It is great fun to see people that I haven't seen in a while.
Monday: Cauliflower and chickpea curry
Tuesday: Dinner with friends at the Come Back Inn in West Louisville
Wednesday: Food provided by Southern as I'm a hostess for the 150th Anniversary Lunch
Thursday: Something really light - probably veggies and an egg white omelette
Friday: Oatmeal Bread I am baking at night - from this week's cookbook: BHG Biggest Book of Bread Machine Recipes. Try mine again. I didn't have too much success with my new machine this past week, the crust setting was too dark - so we shall see.
Saturday: Going to Hubers to pick berries, very excited about that.
Sunday: Veggies and salads.

No comments: