Thursday, July 02, 2009

Food Review: Fage Yogurt

So, many blogs and magazines lately have been talking about yogurt. What kinds, flavors, how much sugar, protein, carbs, etc.
Fage 0% is a greek yogurt that many have said is outstanding! They even told people how to eat it for its best: with honey and fruit.
So, I bought some (hey, its only 2 points), stirred it up (very creamy, looks more like sour cream than yogurt), added some Kentucky honey and fresh blueberries. Took one bite. Didn't like it at all. It wasn't sweet - and this is what they said - but I guess i like my yogurt a little sweeter.
But, I didn't want to waste my blueberries so I took them out, rinsed them off, and put them in a bowl of multi-grain cheerios instead! And a peach sliced in there - it was yummy.
So, if I need Greek yogurt - I'll know which brand to get, but if I just want to eat some yogurt with fruit and granola - I'll stick with Yoplait!

No comments: