Sunday, November 08, 2009

Menu Week: Nov 9

Wow - well, I need to definitely be eating healthy to make up for all the stuff I ate this wknd!
Monday
Pumpkin or Banana Vegan pancakes for breakfast with Rebecca who is bringing the Starbucks (Caramel Macchiato nonfat with whip for me). Lunch is sweet potato and other random stuff. Dinner is pbj because I have housing duty.
Tuesday
Couscous for breakfast with yogurt. Lunch is with Brandi (who is getting the apple cobbler with cinnamon biscuits). Dinner is salad while baking cookies
Wednesday
Couscous, salad, soup. Baking gingerbread.
Thursday
Pumpkin Oatmeal muffin with pb dark chocolate on the way to the airport. Lunch is in WF with my good friend Leah. Dinner is at friends'.
Friday-Sunday
Much of the same
Recipe of the week will be a gingerbread recipe. I just gotta find one in a cookbook that I haven't used yet this year.

No comments: