Friday, October 09, 2009

Few of my Favorite Things: Peanut Butter to Cheese to anything inbetween.

Right now:
1. Ginger Cookies and Pumpkin Muffins - I like trying new recipes and seeing what I get, and sharing them with others. I love the spice and slight sweetness of them.
2. Peanut Butter and Co's Dark Chocolate Dreams. I find it at Wal-Mart and Whole Foods. $3.69 a jar here, well worth it, lower in fat and calories than regular peanut butter. Amazing stuff. Dipped by the spoonful in my mouth or on a sandwich with homemade orange marmalade or on a ginger cookie.
3. Skippy's Natural Creamy peanut butter. The only reason I have other stuff in my pantry is for baking. I only take my homemade pbjs with this now! Funny how I've gotten pickier as I've gotten older.
4. Thanks to a friend, a new cheese: Seaside Cheddar - amazing. Like a creamy parmesan, not quite as salty. I will be heading to Whole Foods to get some.
5. Soups. It is that time of year - cold nights (and the heat not turned on yet) makes me want to hold a warm bowl of steaming goodness in my hands).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished off a jar of Skippy Natural last night, haha. Jif Natural is pretty good too. But Smucker's is my favorite :)