Sunday, October 25, 2009

Menu Week: October 26 (Last week of October)

This month has flown by - I think November will fly by as well (at least I hope it will get here quickly).
Leftovers this week - not eating out a lot. Trying to save some money and clean out the cupboards, not having to buy a lot at the grocery store. Better for the checkbook! And I don't have a lot of time to cook this week so I'll need stuff easily warmed up in microwaves.
Leftovers: (Most of these recipes can be found on the blog)
Panko Mustard Porkchops
Salad
Spaghetti Squash
PBJs
Chicken Orzo Soup
Spicy Adzuki Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
Pumpkin Orange Cranberry Bran Muffins
Butternut Squash Waffles

Recipes (Cookbook) of the week will be an apple thing and a pumpkin thing out of Taste of Home's Complete Guide to Baking Mom got me a few years ago.
Thursday night I think I'm hitting a local coffee place with a new food blogging local friend. Saturday is the UF/UGA game and I haven't decided what I'm having in celebration of that. Sunday I may jet down to North End before I head to the Charlie Brown Christmas Exhibit at Slugger Field.

No comments: