Monday, November 30, 2009

Always Around

Just got to thinking about things that can always be found in different places in my kitchen. Here goes my list. Top 5 things in each section:

Freezer
1. Berries (fresh picked)
2. Ginger (to make it last longer)
3. Chips (chocolate, butterscotch, cinnamon, white chocolate)
4. Candy bars (great to mix into blondies or cookies, or eat for an occasional snack) - right now I have york peppermint patties and snicker bites
5. Chicken or fish (some kind of healthy protein)

Fridge
1. Mustard (condiment of choice on raw veggies)
2. Carrots - raw for munching or salads
3. Mixed greens and/or baby spinach
4. Vanilla yogurt
5. Arthur's Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins

Pantry
1. Dry beans
2. Chicken stock
3. Peanut butter (Peanut Butter and Co's Dark Chocolate Dreams or Skippy Natural)
4. Honey
5. Canned beans

Baking section:
1. Flours: wheat, bread, and regular
2. Raisins
3. Craisins
4. Sugar - white, brown, dark brown, and raw
5. Oats - plain rolled oats from the bins at Whole Foods

What is always in your kitchen?

1 comment:

Anna said...

I always, always have chocolate chips in my home. I keep them in several flavors and sizes (mini, chunks). I try to keep a supply of almonds, dried fruits, and Stacy's pita chips as well.