Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Week: Nov 30 (no leftovers)

This weekend - I actually got tired of cooking. I don't know if it was cooking in a kitchen that wasn't my own. I do love cooking with my Mom - but after 4 days - we were both running short on patience (Mom, I love you!). We cooked ALL the time (when I wasn't exercising or watching football).
So, this is the beginning of the last month of the year. This will have lots of food in it. I'm going to try to make the most of vegetables when I'm not going to parties.
And, I haven't been grocery shopping yet (didn't feel like going anywhere when I landed in the ville today). So, we'll see what happens:

Monday: tuna pineapple salad (recipe of the week), pbj, veggies, Publix breakfast bread for breakfast with some pumpkin butter.
I have some fish in the freezer - think I'll be doing that on mixed greens for dinners.
Dinner on Friday night with a friend: grilled chicken on mixed greens with other veggies. Good healthiness after running
Saturday is lunch with a friend then football food over at a friends house for the Gator/Bama SEC Championship game. I have plenty of berries and some angel food cake - so I'm going to do a mixed berry compote to top it with it and some vanilla ice cream.

That might be about it. We'll see if I come up with anything else. The following week will start the holiday baking! YUM

No comments: