Monday, November 16, 2009

Product Review: Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips

I was in the Chicago Midway airport last night and just grabbed a bag of chips from one of the vendors. My granola bar and apple were long gone, but yummy too. They looked healthy enough - better than fried chips or ones with tons of chemicals.
I got these. They only had the multigrain and olive kind, so I opted for the multigrain because I really don't care for olives.
I loved the flax seeds baked in. Mine unfortunately were a little stale, but I think that may have just been because they were at an airport. I loved the saltiness - yum. Lick your lips and fingers to get the salt goodness off - that good.
There were about 15 chips in the bag (big tostito type chips), mostly whole, not crumbly. 210 calories, 9 fat, 6 fiber. So I thought altogether pretty good for a bag of chips.
Company: do you want to send me your other flavors to enjoy? I would really love to try the jalapeno, buffalo, chocolate, and sweet potato! Free publicity!

No comments: