Things I love right now. I may actually start doing this regularly - just to show you some things I'm enjoying! Especially as the farmers markets get going!
1. Vanilla Yogurt. I love it - fat free, calcium, multiple uses! This morning I had it for breakfast with fruit and walnuts. Cheap too!
2. Skippy All-Natural Creamy PB. This is usually my breakfast of champions.
3. Bananas. I always have loved bananas - and they are great after a race. And I've learned that I love organic ones so much more - but the price. We shall see!
4. 2 point granola bars. Especially Quaker Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut. Good, transportable, healthier snack, stuff! I have a few recipes for granola bars - I need to try to make them myself!
5. Greens - I love mixed greens, just plain spinach, baby greens. Whatever - usually dinner of choice if I am eating by myself
6. Salsa. Medium. Think what would make a good salad dressing for #5! And its fat free!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, just throwin' this out there...if you need any herbs, especially thyme(!), we have a lot growing in our little container garden down in grinstead. Sage, Basil, Rosemary, Cilantro, and Thyme. The Rosemary is kind of slow growing right now, but everything else is bustin' out.
Post a Comment