Saturday, March 07, 2009

Menu Week: March 8

This week is a lot of leftovers - primarily because I don't have a lot of money to spend and I have leftovers. So...here you go...
Monday - every lunch this week will be training. Shiraz for dinner and strawberry shortcake for dessert.
My leftovers are: veggie soup, chili, chicken salad, turkey soup - I'll switch these out throughout the week.
My recipe of the week for 2009 is out of The Essential Chocolate Chip Cookbook - for my friends Shana and Toby will get some for his bday.
I get to make some granola that i'm excited about.
Making a Kraft egg dish recipe for our Secretary breakfast on Friday morning - in honor of Bonnie who has a bday this month and usually brings the egg dish.
The two other baking things will be for community group (oatmeal, cherry, white chocolate chip cookies) and Bar night at Bloom - butterscotch blondies - both of these things I found online in my google reader.
Looking forward to leftovers and baking this week!

No comments: