Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Week: April 20

This week's menu is a day late because my computer decided to quit working (again) and I can't get it fixed till tonight. Really - I just want a new one - and this one is new - just a lemon I guess!
Anyway, I digress. Here you go:
Monday: leftover mustard chicken on salad with FL cherry tomatoes, grapes, pear, hummus from Shiraz and carrots. Dinner will be an egg white omelette and vegetables - probably some low-fat ice cream and baked cheetos.
Tuesday: yogurt, fruit and granola for lunch and fazolis for dinner with friends.
Wednesday: Making cinnamon roll cookies for small group and the Man-cube. Lunch is chicken curry (recipe of the week from a diabetic cookbook), dinner is salmon on a salad.
Thursday: yogurt, granola, fruit for lunch and pbj (travels well) while I get my bib for the Mini-Derby on Saturday!
Friday: Chickfila sandwich (chicken only), fruit. Dinner is whole wheat pasta with roasted broccoli and walnuts. Birthday cake at Laura's (happy birthday Laura) and going to bed early!
Saturday: pbj pre-race. Havana Rumba with Tracy after race.

No comments: