Friday, April 03, 2009

Menu Week: April 6

I am actually ahead of the game this week - getting my menu done early. So many things are coming through food blogs - but not really making any this week - because I'm going to be out of town for Easter weekend.
Monday - left over steak on a salad (making grilled angus steak for the final four on Saturday - so the leftovers will go on a salad with some yummy Farmer Boy dressing from Publix and avocado.
Tuesday - leftovers of Curry Vegetables and Couscous for lunch with Virginia, quick Kashi frozen meal (free coupon) for dinner before tea with Courtney
Wednesday - Stir fry snap peas with pork tenderloin for dinner. Making sunshine mini cupcakes from the W-S Cakes, Cupcakes, & Cheesecakes book for this week's recipe.
Thursday - pbj and any leftovers I have
Friday - heading to B'ham so I'll grab a Publix sub for dinner! YUM!
Saturday - hoping to find a farmer's market or a local breakfast place before I go hiking in Pelham, AL - then eating at Shaw's in Cullman for dinner with parents and extended family.
Sunday - EASTER! I have a free fazoli's coupon!

No comments: