Monday, April 27, 2009

Little things I like right now...

These are just a few of the things that I love right now:
1. Whole Wheat Couscous - it cooks quick and goes with everything - like leftover black beans from Havana Rumba - for a quick and healthy, filling lunch.
2. Cool Whip Free - I could eat the whole container in one sitting. That wouldn't be really good - but I could.
3. Asparagus - usually roasted with lemon zest, olive oil, salt and pepper
4. Shiraz's Falafel - especially on Tuesdays when they are only 2.99.
5. Mustard. I love it on anything - like this afternoon it is my dip for carrots. I use it as a salad dressing, on an egg white omelet sandwich - there is no end to its many, low-calorie uses.
6. Roasted green beans and mushrooms. With balsamic. I love these! So healthy and delicious!
7. Florida cherry tomatoes that I can pick up at Garden Gate Fruit Market down the road (ok, 7 miles). These I keep in a bowl on my counter so when I need a healthy snack, I grab those instead of other things.

There you go - my likes of the month!

No comments: