Sunday, December 27, 2009

Menu Week: 2009 Finale

Well, I am in Florida half of this coming week, then retreating at a friend's apt for the end of the week. But, here goes for this menu

Monday: St. Augustine (after a quick leftover breakfast of Christmas Baked Oatmeal)
Tuesday: more said baked oatmeal, late lunch at Silver Ring Cafe in dtown Lakeland for a cuban sandwich
Wednesday: whatever I can find in my apt for breakfast (not much), somewhere in St. Matthews for lunch with Aarica while out doing errands for the office
Thursday: salad at Founders for lunch since I still will have not had any time to go to the grocery store.
Friday-Sunday: I think I'm going to make pumpkin pancakes, salads, and some Butterfly Garden's soup. Think I need to eat some collards or maybe some blackeyed peas since it will be new years - or maybe even some cornbread.
Sunday night (or Monday): Lynn's with some friends who are passing through looking at Boyce College.

Looking forward to 2010.

No comments: