Friday, December 04, 2009

Menu Week: December 7

Well, let the last month of the year commence! And the many holiday parties, dinners out, Christmas eating, celebrating, etc! What a month! I think I figured out that I have 3 days this month when I don't have anything to do but my 8-5! WOW! I will enjoy this month, but also be glad when it is over!

Three main meals this week: chicken pineapple salad, salsa chicken in the crockpot, and Sarah Foster's Green Rice (recipe of the week out of my new cookbook of her's, her 2nd).

Baking this week: Candy Cane Fudge, Oreo Truffles, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, XXX Cranberry Cookies, Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins, Peanut Butter Cream Brownie Trifle, Peanut Butter Blondies with Milk Chocolate Frosting

4 Parties this week: 2 desserts, 1 lunch and one dinner (all should be tasty).

No comments: