Monday, December 07, 2009

12 Days of Baking - Day 8 - Triple Cranberry Cookies

These cookies were hard to begin with, and an amazing result!
The reason they were hard is because I went to three different grocery stores to find whole fresh cranberries. Thank you Whole Foods!
This guy makes amazing oatmeal cookies. My next door neighbor and friend, Sloan, and I made his triple strawberry cookies this summer. For the holidays, the minute I saw this recipe, I knew I had to make them. I will now ALWAYS make these. I love any oatmeal cookie - and these are fabulous!
They get their tartness from three different means of cranberries (and orange juice/zest): whole, cooked, dried. They get their sweetness from vanilla wafers, dark sugar, and turbinado sugar.
You have GOT to try these. They are soft and crunchy and so yummy! Did I say these were good?
The recipe is on the link above - and very easy and details directions - no mess no fail recipe! Just follow it! I got 36 out of these.

1 comment:

Aarica said...

THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!!!