Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009 (almost) in review

Well, 2009 in cooking has been good. If you remember, I tried going through every cookbook - well, I didn't make it. I ended up getting more cookbooks, and just didn't get to them all. You might remember I tried a brief stint at a 90% vegetarian, found that didn't work either. I like meat too much - so does my body.
Here are some of my favorite things I cooked this year:

Homemade Baked Ziti
Baked Christmas Oatmeal
Triple Cranberry Cookies
Asian Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Egg
Seaside Cheddar Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Vegan Spiced Banana Pancakes
Whole Wheat Apple Cider Couscous
Cranberry Shortbread Bars
Mushroom Turkey Enchiladas
Black Pepper Buttermilk Biscuits
Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
Best Roast Chicken
Foster's Turkey NC BBQ
Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
Mexibean Bake
Triple Strawberry Cookies
Asparagus, Mushroom, and Citrus Salad
Strawberry Cobbler
Spring Sugar Cookies
Thai Lentil Soup
Chocoholic Cookies
Roasted Vegetables

No, I didn't list all of them - but these are my faves for the year that I have made. Check better on January 1 to see the new goals for 2010.

No comments: